IMPORTANT SAFETY RULES OF PLAY
1. Parents/Guardians must supervise and remain responsible for their children at all times. Children must not be left unaccompanied in the centre.
2. Please only allow children to play in areas designated for their age group.
3. Shoes must be removed before entering the play areas and socks must be worn at all times.
4. Children must not climb on netting, fences or walls.
5. Children must not stand up, run up/down/on the slides.
6. Do not remove Balls from the ball pool or play frame.
7. Balls or other objects must not be thrown.
8. We strongly recommend that anyone riding our slides wears clothing that covers all limbs and is not made with any nylon type fabric as this could lead to avoidable friction burns. Clothing with ropes cords and toggles should not be worn in the play area.
9. Children must remove spectacles (unless shatterproof), jewellery and any sharp objects, including badges, before entering the play area.
10. No child or adult wearing any form of plaster cast will be allowed to play or enter the equipment at any time.
11. To ensure the safety of individuals any damage to play equipment must be reported to a member of staff whether deliberate or accidental.
12. Please report any accident or injury to a member of staff to be recorded in our accident book. Children who are unwell should not use the play facilities.
13. No running on any of the carpeted areas.
14. No fighting or pushing.
15. No loose items to be carried in pockets when on play equipment.
16. No sharp objects to be brought into the centre.
17. No food or drink to be brought from outside into the centre with the exception of baby food.
18. No Smoking (this includes e-cigarettes).
19. Shoes are to be worn in the party rooms and toilets.
All other rules displayed within the centre for specific areas must be adhered to. Failure to comply to the rules may result in you being asked to leave. No refunds shall be given should you be requested to leave in these circumstances.
You will be held responsible for your children's actions should any injuries occur as a result of the failure to comply to these rules. Rugrats and Halfpints does not accept any responsibility for injuries that occur as a result of not following these rules.